Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great tasty cookie in very short time
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 4 ounces Hershey chocolate candy bars (melted and cooled)
- 2 1⁄2 cups Quaker Oats (powdered in blender)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts
- Cream together butter, sugars then add eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, oats, salt and baking powder.
- Mix creamed and dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips, melted chocolate and nuts.
- Roll dough into golf ball size or smaller. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until done on ungreased cookie sheet.