Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Had this at a potluck this fall. Thought my kids would eat it. They did! Super easy. Makes a lot, but you can cut it in half. You can vary the amounts according to your taste. I've never put the olives on it.
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked
- 2 lbs ground beef, cooked and well drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar stuffed olives, sliced, reserve juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients well except olives.
- Pour into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Optional: Sprinkle sliced olives on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Optional: After removing from oven, poke holes in casserole and pour olive juice on top and bake for 10 minutes more.