Top Review by Mysterygirl
This appears to be one of those recipes were you either love it or hate it. DH & I really liked this one. The flavor of the portobellas with the steak and balsamic vinegar I thought was great, but the other people who tried it didn't care for it.
- 2 lbs flank steaks, sliced thin
- 2 lbs peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 cups basmati rice, raw
- 1 lb portabella mushroom
- 3 chili peppers, diced (mild or hot depending on your taste)
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Basmati rice according to package directions.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add shrimp to boiling water and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir fry the flank steak in the olive oil with garlic, mushrooms, onion and chili peppers until done.
- Add the shrimp and tomatoes and warm through.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve over the Basmati rice.