1/2 Photos of Unfried Sweet Potato Fries
Shannon Holmes's Note:
These are my favorite! Anytime I want fries I make these. I sometimes eat them with a fat free turkey hot dog and it takes me back to my childhood. I think these are better then the ones you make with regular baking potatoes. Try them and tell me what you think :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray (Canola)
- 1 medium sweet potato
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Scrub sweet potato and remove any bad spots.
- 3Cut the sweet potato up into thin matchsticks (as for fries).
- 4Leave the skin on.
- 5Place on large cookie sheet with aluminum foil (so you don't have a messy pan to clean) coated lightly with cooking spray.
- 6Spray sweet potatoes with cooking spray and season with the salt and pepper.
- 7Cook about 20 minutes and then crank oven up to about 380 degrees and bake until crispy (about 10 additional minutes).
- 8If you overloaded the pan (as I always do) not all of them get real crispy, but they are good either way.
- 9Serve with ketchup on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unfried Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g