1/4 Photos of Unfried Crispy Baked Beet Chips (Low Fat)
A healthier and lower calorie alternative to potato chips and the fancy veggie chips available because these are not fried! These beet chips make a wonderful (and pretty!) snack. Good for packing in a lunch, serving at parties or just nibbling on. These are chips you can feel GOOD about eating. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Using the slicing blade of your food processor, a mandoline or a sharp knife, slice beets thinly. You want them to be the size of a potato chip.
- 3Spread evenly on a cookie sheet, spray with nonstick spray and season with salt.
- 4Roast 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning halfway through, until crisp. Check often to make sure they don't burn. you may need to roast for a shorter or longer period of time depending on your oven and how crisp you want them - so keep an eye on them. :).
- 5serve as is, or with sour cream or another favourite dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unfried Crispy Baked Beet Chips (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g