Recipe by startnover
I love Chinese rice and this is sooooo goood without all the oil.
Top Review by susan.connelly
Love this recipe, as a new owner of a rice cooker I am very impressed! I added some green prawns to the rice at the last 12 minute mark then dumped the other ingredients in when it changed to the warm cycle and I needed to fluff up the rice. Totally delicious!
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced ham or 1⁄2 cup bacon
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 2 eggs, scrambled and chopped up
- 3 -4 diced spring onions
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper