Recipe by Heather Beldin
Since my WLS I have to watch what I am eating, and so far this was the best way to make these in my opinion. Much healthier than fried in the grease that I used to do. Hope ya enjoy!
- 6 chicken thighs, with bone in, skin removed
- 1⁄2 cup flour (I used wheat, but you can use what you like)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3⁄4 cup fat free ranch dressing (or use light)
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Remove the skin from your chicken thighs.
- You will need 3 bowls or dishes.
- In the first bowl add and mix the flour and chili powder. Dredge the chicken in the flour and chili powder mixture.
- Then in the second bowl dip the chicken in the ranch dressing.
- Add together the bread crumbs, corn flakes, parm cheese and garlic powder in the third bowl.
- Dip each chicken in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes.
- These are so good and crispy!