Chef mariajane's Note:
"Marlene", the contributor of this recipe to Cooking.com said that whenever she makes this recipe, everyone asks for this recipe, so she just keeps printed copies on hand to give them right away now!! I can understand why they want the recipe, it's one that you want to have over and over again!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken (skins removed)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, silvered
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onion rings
- 1Stir together first 8 ingredients.
- 2Spoon into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups french fried onion rings over top and bake 5 more minutes or until bubbly around edges.
- 5Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.2
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 1046.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings