Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
If there are any left they keep well and even get better with time if kept refrigerated (not frozen). You want to find chocolate Graham crackers for this recipe.
- 340.19 g bittersweet chocolate, good quality
- 118.29 ml whipping cream (heavy double)
- 9.85 ml instant coffee granules
- 4.92 ml hot chocolate powder
- 9.85 ml Amarula cream liqueur
- 236.59 ml crushed graham crackers or 236.59 ml chocolate, granules
- Grate the Chocolate and melt it together with the Coffee granules and the cream in a saucepan slowly stirring until melted and blended over low heat.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the Amarula Cream Liqueur.
- Remove mixture to glass or porcelain dish and refrigerate covered until it is thick and fudgy, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Now make small one inch or larger balls by rolling them in the palms of your hands and set aside on waxed paper.
- Roll the balls in the crumbs or chocolate granules and place individually into candy cases.
- Keep in a sealed container in the fridge at least overnight or until needed.
Totally and utterly yummy - too moreish for words !