1/1 Photo of Unforgettable Amarula Mocha Truffles
Charlotte J's Note:
If there are any left they keep well and even get better with time if kept refrigerated (not frozen). You want to find chocolate Graham crackers for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate the Chocolate and melt it together with the Coffee granules and the cream in a saucepan slowly stirring until melted and blended over low heat.
- 2Remove from heat and whisk in the Amarula Cream Liqueur.
- 3Remove mixture to glass or porcelain dish and refrigerate covered until it is thick and fudgy, about 2 to 3 hours.
- 4Now make small one inch or larger balls by rolling them in the palms of your hands and set aside on waxed paper.
- 5Roll the balls in the crumbs or chocolate granules and place individually into candy cases.
- 6Keep in a sealed container in the fridge at least overnight or until needed.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unforgettable Amarula Mocha Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Amarula cream liqueur