Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I generally have the ingredients needed to this dip, so it's great to throw together when unexpected company comes around. All I need to do is soften the butter and cream cheese in the trusty microwave. Great with celery and carrot sticks and/or crackers. You can also add herbs of your choice.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Use electric mixer to blend all ingredients.
- Spoon into serve bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate. (Can be kept for up to 4 days).
- Remove 30 minutes before serving.
I made this for the upcoming weeekend football games, but cut this to 1/4 of the recipe, as company wasn't coming. I followed exactly as written and this is a very tasty dip/spread. What I liked most is that it works well with both veggies and crackers, not a runny dip. The only thing I might change would be to sub garlic powder for more even distribution throughout. Thanks for sharing Jackie. Made for Newest zaar tag.