Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I just made this recipe tonight for supper and thought I'd share it.It is from the Spring 2010 edition of Kraft's What's Cooking magazine. I used a combination of red,yellow and orange bell peppers that I had frozen.Corn would also be a good addition.The recipe calls for Kraft's 4 Cheese Italiano but I used a combination of cheddar,mozza and fresh parmesan.I also added a tsp of onion flakes.You can also substitute the white rice for brown. It is a very fast tasty meal with leftovers for tomorrow.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1 (700 ml) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup four cheese italiano shredded cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat with peppers and garlic in large skillet;drain.
- Stir in cooked rice,pasta sauce and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Spoon into 2 L casserole dish;top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Made this yesterday. Everyone loved it. They were fighting for the leftovers! lol It was so easy to make and sooo yummy!
I have made this several times and love it. I even made with cabbage instead of green peppers and named it Undone Cabbage Rolls.