Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Esay recipe that when the cheese comes up, and rises it is done, hence the name underground.
- 473.18 ml cooked ham, cut into chunks
- 29.58 ml butter
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 236.59 ml Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1892.0 ml mashed potatoes
- 236.59 ml nonfat sour cream
- bacon bits (for topping)
- Combine ham, butter, onions, and worcestershire in a saucepan, and cook until onions are tender.
- Place`in a alrge slow cooker.
- In a saucepan, heat together soup, milk, and cheese until cheese melts, and pour into cooker.
- Combine potatoes, and sour cream, and spread overthe mixture in step 3.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Cover, and cook on low for 3-4 hours, or until cheese mixture comes to the top.
- When that happens, it is ready to serve.