Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from an Amish cookbook entitled Cooking with the Horse and Buggy People. This is recipe is from a Amish lady from Holmes County,Ohio
- 6 ounces bx lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 ounces bx lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 6 ounces bx Jello gelatin, any flavor
- BOTTOM LAYER:.
- Prepare jello following directions on box. When partly set, add pineapple and nuts.
- Put in bottom of pan. Chill.
- CENTER LAYER.
- Prepare jello.
- Whip cream.
- Add cream cheese.
- Add cream cheese and cream mixture to partly set jello. Pour on top of completely set lime jello.
- TOP LAYER:.
- Prepare jello. Pour on top of completely set lemon jellow.
- Chill until completely set.