Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A very refreshing salad.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, save juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add juice of pineapple tidbits and lemon juice.
- Pour 1 1/4 cups into loaf pan.
- Chill until set.
- Blend remaining gelatin and softened cream cheese, add pineapple.
- Spoon over set Jello.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold onto a plate.