Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. A pressure cooker and a saucepan is all you need. Very simple to prepare. It is comfort food!
- 4 bone in pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 fresh carrots, 2-inch chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in rings
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's beef consomme soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- aluminum foil
- Sprinkle 1 tsp Taco Seasoning on one side of each Pork Chop.
- Then sprinkle 1/2 tsp garlic salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in pressure cooker, lid off.
- Prepare carrots, bell peppers and cilantro, set aside.
- Open potato pkg and add the rest of the taco seasoning and mix gently.
- Brown chops on both sides in pressure cooker, lid off. Take out and set aside.
- Add Beef consumme" soup with water and black pepper in pressure cooker.
- Carefully add the diced potatoes with onion, then cilantro, carrots and last, the red pepper rings.
- Place a 8 inch square of foil on top. Do not press down.
- Place the browned pork chops on the foil.
- Place the lid on, lock down and turn the heat to get to desired pressure of.
- 15 lbs. for 10 minutes. Take off heat after the food has cooked.
- The steam will go out naturally. Do not touch the lid until there is no more.
- In a medium saucepan add the Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1/2 cup water,.
- soy sauce. Simmer.
- Lift out the pork chops. Place on a platter.
- With a slotted spoon lift out the bell pepper rings, and the carrots. Place on the platter. With a fork stir the cilantro into the potatoes with onions.
- Pile on the platter.
- Stir the sour cream into the gravy and serve.
- Serve with thick crusty bread.