Montana Heart Song's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. A pressure cooker and a saucepan is all you need. Very simple to prepare. It is comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 bone in pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 fresh carrots, 2-inch chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in rings
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's beef consomme soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Sprinkle 1 tsp Taco Seasoning on one side of each Pork Chop.
- 2Then sprinkle 1/2 tsp garlic salt.
- 3Heat vegetable oil in pressure cooker, lid off.
- 4Prepare carrots, bell peppers and cilantro, set aside.
- 5Open potato pkg and add the rest of the taco seasoning and mix gently.
- 6Brown chops on both sides in pressure cooker, lid off. Take out and set aside.
- 7Add Beef consumme" soup with water and black pepper in pressure cooker.
- 8Carefully add the diced potatoes with onion, then cilantro, carrots and last, the red pepper rings.
- 9Place a 8 inch square of foil on top. Do not press down.
- 10Place the browned pork chops on the foil.
- 11Place the lid on, lock down and turn the heat to get to desired pressure of.
- 1215 lbs. for 10 minutes. Take off heat after the food has cooked.
- 13The steam will go out naturally. Do not touch the lid until there is no more.
- 15In a medium saucepan add the Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1/2 cup water,.
- 16soy sauce. Simmer.
- 17Lift out the pork chops. Place on a platter.
- 18With a slotted spoon lift out the bell pepper rings, and the carrots. Place on the platter. With a fork stir the cilantro into the potatoes with onions.
- 19Pile on the platter.
- 20Stir the sour cream into the gravy and serve.
- 21Serve with thick crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Under Pressure? Pork Chops and Potatoes With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (702 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.0
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 167.2 mg
- Sodium 3556.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 47.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion