Recipe by Raquel Grinnell
"Hungry Girl" blogger Lisa Lillien's genius creation. "Cooking" time is freezer time.
- 1 chocolate, muffin (Vitalicious Deep Chocolate VitaTop, partially thawed)
- 1 tablespoon caramel, dip (fat-free, low-fat, or light)
- 3 tablespoons Cool Whip Free (thawed)
- 8 teaspoon sea salt, coarse
Directions See How It's Made
- Carefully slice VitaTop in half lengthwise (like you would a hamburger bun), so that you are left with 2 thin round "slices.".
- Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon caramel dip onto the bottom Vita slice. Spoon and spread Cool Whip over the caramel. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon caramel dip.
- Top with the other slice to form a sandwich. Place on a plate and freeze until filling is firm, about 1 hour.
- Gently press sea salt into the exposed Cool Whip on the sides of the sandwich. Yum!
- Entire recipe: 176 calories, 2.5g fat, 458mg sodium, 43.5g carbs, 9g fiber, 21g sugars, 4.5g protein.