Recipe by NolaCherie
If you don't like traditional fruitcake, this one is a fabulous alternative. It's messy to mix, but it's fun to lick the excess off of fingers after all is done.
- 1 lb pecans, chopped
- 1 lb walnuts, chopped
- 1 box raisins
- 1 box dates, chopped
- 1 box candied cherry, chopped
- 1 box candied pineapple, chopped
- 1 box vanilla wafer, crushed
- 1 box graham cracker, crushed
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 1 can Carnation instant milk
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 bag coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, oleo& marshmallows.
- Cook to dissolve.
- Add to crushed wafers& graham crackers.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Stir or mix with buttered hands.
- Press into containers lined with wax paper.
- Wrap in foil& chill.
- (Can use decorative aluminum mini-loaf pans with lids).
- (Can freeze or refrigerate).