- 1⁄3 cup softened butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar (l lb)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend butter, syrup, vanilla, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add confectioners sugar all at once.
- Mix together, first with a spoon, then with hands, kneading well.
- Turn out onto a board and continue kneading until mixture is well blended and smooth.
- Store wrapped in a tight container in a cool place.
- Makes about 25 centers.