Recipe by Lee Gladman
It's foolproof and impressive to the eye. The finished product freezes well and receives rave reviews by all chocolate lovers
- 185 g plain chocolate biscuits (crumbed)
- 90 g butter (melted)
- 500 g cream cheese (softened)
- 375 g condensed milk
- 300 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water (cold)
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Base: Combine butter and biscuits and press into flan dish lined with foil.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Filling: Sprinkle gelatin over water then dissolve over hot water.
- Set aside to cool.
- Beat together cream cheese and condensed milk until well combined.
- Add Cream and cooled gelatin.
- Divide into three portions.
- Melt first 100g of chocolate in microwave then fold into 1st portion and spread onto base.
- Repeat steps with remaining chocolate.
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate curls/shavings.