Recipe by Mister Chef Man
My uncle Willie would make this turkey every time we visited him. While the turkey was roasting he would sing and dance for us. We could not wait for the turkey to come out of the oven.
- 5443.10-7257.47 g turkey
- 2 oranges
- 2 large sweet onions
- 1 head garlic (peeled)
- 9.85 ml salt
- 9.85 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 1 bunch sage
- 1 bunch rosemary
- 59.14 ml canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- rub entire turkey with oil.
- fine dice sage and rosemary.
- mix salt, pepper, paprika, sage and rosemary.
- cover entire turkey with spice mixture.
- cut oranges in half and stuff in turkey.
- cut onion in quartars an drop in roasting pan.
- peel garlic and drop in roasting pan.
- roast on a rack breast side down for 2 hours.
- turn breast side up and finish to 170 degrees.
- let rest 20 min and eat.