Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe almost certainly came from the good people of Jell-o or Indian Trail. Regardless, it's easy and tasty and has become our family's way of keeping cranberries on the Thanksgiving menu.
- 2 boxes raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cartons indian trail cranberry-orange relish (in frozen juice section)
- 2 1⁄4-2 1⁄2 cups hot water
- mini marshmallows
- Mix hot water, Jell-o and cranberry relish.
- Put mixture in a 9" x 13" pan.
- Add mini marshmallows on top.
- Set pan in refrigerator to set.