Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty way to prepare zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (EOV preferred)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter (optional)
- 1 lb zucchini (4-6 small)
- Wash, trim zucchini and quarter length wise (cut into spears).
- Place in a bowl (or Ziploc bag)and add remaining ingredient.
- place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill.
- Place spears directly on hot grill (for marking and color) turning occasionally until tender.
Mixed reviews at our house. Some only liked the spears that were almost burnt and others thought it was bland. Sorry.
Good flavor & easy to prepare using the Ziploc bag. I did place the veggies on a piece of heavy duty foil & poked holes all over to increase the browning. Will make again!
These instructions do not work for a charcoal grill. The olive oil and butter are guaranteed to cause a flare-up on the barbeque. Give up the sear marks, and cook on indirect heat. We LOVED the flavorings. Better off PAM'ing the zucchini and basting with Montreal Steak Seasoning if you want the sear marks. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.