1/1 Photo of Uncle Matt's Sloppy Joes
This is a recipe that cooks up fast and can be frozen for many future quick suppers. My mom used to make this for us at least a couple of times a month and we all loved it, especially my brother, Matt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry onions in vegetable oil until soft.
- 2Add ground beef and cook until lightly browned.Drain fat if need be.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Mix and simmer about 1/2 hour.
- 5Serve on toasted bread or buns.
- 6You can also sprinkle grated cheese on top if you like.
- 7Double or triple the recipe and freeze in individual containers for a fast dinner another night.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Matt's Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 736.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 26.6 g