This is a recipe that cooks up fast and can be frozen for many future quick suppers. My mom used to make this for us at least a couple of times a month and we all loved it, especially my brother, Matt!
- Fry onions in vegetable oil until soft.
- Add ground beef and cook until lightly browned.Drain fat if need be.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix and simmer about 1/2 hour.
- Serve on toasted bread or buns.
- You can also sprinkle grated cheese on top if you like.
- Double or triple the recipe and freeze in individual containers for a fast dinner another night.