Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My Uncle Lou's famous grilled chicken - this actually is prettier and healthier if you take off the skin before marinating! Lite soy sauce is fine in this recipe, and we use Kikoman soy and teriyaki sauces and Wishbone Italian dressing. I've never used boneless breasts with this marinade, but I don't see why you couldn't! I love this dish with garlic cheese grits and a green salad.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, bone-in
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- Marinate chicken for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade.
- Grill on medium low (never grill chicken on high, but that's for another day) until the juices run clear.