1/1 Photo of Uncle Joe's Famous Cole Slaw
Chef #571864's Note:
It would not be a holiday without Uncle Joe's cole slaw
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shread cabbage, onion and carrot, mix together in large bowl.
- 2Mix vinegar and oil, add sugar mix until dissolved.
- 3Add oil, vineger and sugar mixture to mayo, stir until it is a well blended cream.
- 4Add mixture to cabbage bowl and mix well.
- 5(Optional add salt and pepper, mix again.).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Joe's Famous Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.5
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 467.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: