Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
It would not be a holiday without Uncle Joe's cole slaw
- 1 head cabbage
- 1⁄4 small red onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup vegetable oil
- Shread cabbage, onion and carrot, mix together in large bowl.
- Mix vinegar and oil, add sugar mix until dissolved.
- Add oil, vineger and sugar mixture to mayo, stir until it is a well blended cream.
- Add mixture to cabbage bowl and mix well.
- (Optional add salt and pepper, mix again.).
I whipped this up for dinner and it was very good! I added a little bit more carrot, chopped in the food processor. Thanks!