Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Boy, Uncle Jack sure is a nice guy, he's always thinking of how to make a party more fun! Recipe from jackdaniels.com
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup jack daniel old no. 7 whiskey
- 1 package cocktail franks, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Combine ketchup and brown sugar; heat over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add Jack Daniel's.
- Keep warm (crockpot is good here).
- Warm the cocktail wieners in the sauce and serve with toothpicks.
This recipe is awesome...Thanks
There is not one thing in the world wrong with this recipe. That said, there is nothing special about the recipe either. It is simple and tasty. We liked it - it just wasn't something that wowed us. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
So easy to make, smiple ingredients, and sooooo good! Made this for a Halloween party and named it Dracula's bloody dogs. They were a hit! FancyNancy Farmingdale, NY