Recipe by Chicopee
My Uncle Gene was a wonderful baker. His recipe for cheesecake was the most decadent...the best I've ever tried. I've taken it and changed a few things to make it a bit healthier. WW pts...1/16= 6pts
- 4 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup egg substitute, 1/4 at a time
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 8 tablespoons fat-free margarine, cut into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature.
- With beaters going constantly, add each ingredient as it comes in the recip.
- Pour mixture into a springform pan and bake 1 hour.
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN.
- When done, turn off oven and let sit in oven for one more hour.
- Note: If your springform pan does not seal well, put foil around the edges or put a piece under the pan.