Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a good likeness to A 1 sauce. I don't eat steak a lot and this recipe makes only 6 servings.It keeps up to 3 months in the fridge. My uncle made me this when I was in Germany. They did not have steak sauce in the house. Very easy and quick to make.
- 4 tablespoons orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- Juice oranges.
- In a small pot add 4 tbsp of the juice .
- Add the rasins, soy sauce, vinegar, dijon, and orange zest ketchup and chili sauce.
- Bring to boil.
- Let cook at medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into food processor or use a baton mixer and puree.
- This will keep for 3 months in the fridge.
- Just put in small sterized sealed jars.
Thank You, this is a WONDERFUL sauce ! I will use this again and again !