Recipe by Kaarin
A recipe from my husband's family we have quite often. Swedish pancakes are thin, more like a crepe than an american pancake. We usually roll these and drizzle maple syrup over or fill with lingonberries or raspberry jam.
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- The batter will be thin.
- Lightly butter a heavy 8 inch skillet and heat on medium-low till a drop of water sizzles.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of batter into the skillet, tilting the skillet to coat the bottom.
- When surface of the pancake bubbles, after about 30 seconds, turn quickly and cook another 15 seconds or so till lightly brown.
- Add more butter to the skillet as needed to prevent sticking.