Recipe by momthecook #2
My mom used to make these for my Uncle every time he came for lunch. They are a quick and easy breakfast or lunch.
- 4 slices bread
- 4 slices processed cheese
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices bacon
- 4 slices green peppers, 1/4-inch wide
- 1 green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread on a cookies sheet and put under broiler until brown on one side.
- Remove from heat and flip.
- Cut each strip of bacon into 8 pieces and each slice of green pepper into four pieces.
- Place on a paper towel, cover with a second paper towel and microwave on high for 1 minutes.
- Cut each slice of tomato into quarters and place on the bread slices.
- Chop green onion and sprinkle over.
- Top with cheese slices (I sometimes use thin slices of cheddar instead).
- Top cheese on each slice with four pieces of bacon (top and bottom and on each side) and four pieces of the green pepper beside the bacon.
- Stick under broiler until cheese melts. Cut into quarters and enjoy.