Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I always enjoyed this chicken cutlet dish--all I had to do was ask for the recipe, and the secrets were revealed!
- Spread oil in skillet and heat. The oil must be hot.
- Lay out the chicken cutlets on wax paper.
- Dip each one in egg, then coat both sides with breadcrumbs.
- When oil is hot, drop cutlets in skillet.
- Cook until brown on both sides. To check for "done-ness," cut open the chicken to make sure that the meat inside is cooked.
Very simple and easy recipe. Great for beginner cooks! Due to the simple ingredients, I would imagine that this would be a great meal for kids.
Tasty and simple to make, and I will be making them again. Served with a side of rice and veggies, I had a quick and satisfying meal. Made for PAC Fall '07.