Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are mouthwatering and wonderful. Pretty high in calories, we save these for special occasions, but you will never want a steak any other way again!
- Put steaks in a zip lock bag and sprinkle some worsteshire sauce over them. Zip up the bag and let the sauce soak in while the steaks come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Light your grill and put the fire on medium. If using charcoal wait until the coals are grey with ash and no longer flaming.
- Place steaks on grill and sprinkle with Montreal Steak Seasoning. Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes then flip. Cook to desired doneness.
- As soon as you remove the steaks from the grill sprinkle with some more worsteshire sauce, place a teaspoon of garlic on the steak and spread it around and top the steak with a dollop of butter and a few more shakes of worsteshire sauce. The butter will melt into a nice sauce with the worsteshire and garlic.
- You can also use Delmonicos or any other steak you like with this recipe. Serve with garlic Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Corn.
This steak was great. I let it marinate for 48 hours. The flavors permeated the meat completely. Made for Bargain Basement.