Recipe by PugMomma Brenda
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen Show: Paula's Home Cooking Episode: Sports Party
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cajun spices
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 tablespoon garlic powder
- oil, for frying
- buffalo wing sauce
- thai dipping sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine hot sauce, and Cajun spice, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well and cover wings. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or deep sided pot to 350 degrees F.
- Remove wings from marinade and drain off excess moisture. Add wings carefully and in batches to hot oil, it splatters. Cook until crispy about 10 minutes. Serve with dipping sauces.
- Buffalo sauce:.
- 8 tablespoons softened butter
- 8 tablespoons hot sauce
- Combine butter and hot sauce. Whisk until blended.
- Thai Dipping Sauce:.
- 1 cup Sweet Chili Sauce (available at Asian Markets or in Asian aisle of supermarket)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix chili and soy sauce until well blended.