- 20 chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup dark vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup kentucky Bourbon
- 9 ounces horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the honey, vinegar, sugar, eggs and flour until smooth.
- Heat on medium high in saucepan until it thickens and just begins to boil.
- Stir constantly to prevent sticking. Then add the mustard and bourbon. Let on one more minute.
- Remove from the heat then add horseradish, combining thoroughly.
- Dip each wing in the mixture, place on a greased cookie sheet, and bake for about 45 minutes.