Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
found on pauladeen.com. am making tonight but am scaling it down cuz i don't need that much. want to post it here so i don't lose it in the mean time.
- 6 cups self-rising flour (see Tip)
- 1 cup self-rising white cornmeal (see Tip)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. This recipe makes a ton, so store it in a large resealable plastic bag in the freezer until you need it.
- Tip: If you can’t find self-rising flour, use 6 cups all-purpose flour plus 3 tablespoons baking powder and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- Tip: If you can’t find self-rising cornmeal, use 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons white cornmeal, 1 tablespoon baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.