1/3 Photos of Uncle Bill's Simple Jerusalem Artichokes
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
I grow my own Jerusalem Artichokes and this year they grew well and are in abundance. Also very clean with small nodules on the main potato-like root.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub or peel artichokes.
- 2Slice each artichoke to 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 3In a Wok or frying pan, heat olive oil and butter on medium-high heat.
- 4Add sliced artichokes, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley; stir well to coat artichokes.
- 5Stir-fry for about 4 minutes, stirring often.
- 6Do not overcook artichokes, they should be slightly crunchy.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Bill's Simple Jerusalem Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 202.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g