Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another exellent filling for Pyrahi.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan, add canned beans including liquid.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mash beans.
- Add whipping cream, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Use about 3 tablespoons of filling for each pyrahi.
- You may also use dried beans, 3 cups.
- In a saucepan, add beans, cover with water and cook until tender.
- Drain, but reserve 1 cup of liquid.
- Mash beans, add 1 cup reserved liquid, whipping cream, sugar and salt and mix well.
- You may also use other legumes of your choice.