Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A very good addition with your meal if you are serving a roast.
- 3 large potatoes, of your choice peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a saucepan, add potatoes, cover with water and cook until tender.
- Drain well and mash potatoes, set aside.
- In a frying pan, melt butter.
- Add onions and garlic and saute' for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- In a mixing bowl, add potatoes, sautee'd onion/garlic, beaten eggs, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Use about 3 tablespoons of mixture for each Pyrahi.