William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
The nugget potatoes are in full swing and I have been experimenting making these lovely potatoes for a different taste and flavor. This is a very easy recipe to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan or cooking pot, add potatoes and mint leaves, cover with water and bring to boil.
- 2Reduce heat, cover and cook for about 8 minutes or until potatoes are just tender; Do not overcook.
- 3Drain well, discard mint leaves, and place potatoes in a large mixing bowl and keep warm.
- 4Meanwhile, in a microwave safe dish, add cream cheese, milk, red pepper, dill weed, basil, salt and pepper and microwave on HIGH (full power) for 50 to 60 seconds or until cream cheese is melted, stirring at half time.
- 5Remove from microwave and pour mixture over potatoes and mix well to coat.
- 6Serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Bill's Nugget Potatoes With Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.7
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 649.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 16.2 g