Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very easy to make and a good tasting pizza. You can use either flatbread, Italian style or a thin pizza shell.
- 3⁄4 cup tomato sauce, of your choice
- 15 inches prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup sliced black olives
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, roasted, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the pizza shell or flatbread.
- Top with sliced olives, sliced tomatoes, sliced roasted pepper, crumble feta cheese, grated parmesan cheese, dried oregano, dried basil and minced garlic.
- Place pizza on a baking sheet and bake in preheated 375 F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
Uncle Bill knows how to make a great pizza! Such a PRETTY pizza, and packed full of great, healthy flavor. We used whole wheat crust and the basil & tomato flavored crumbled feta. To add a little extra something special, we topped it with a handful of cooked shrimp, too. If you have fresh herbs, use them, but dried is fine if you don't have it. Will make again! Thanks!
Great Pizza!! I used my own wholewheat pizza dough and used a pizza stone. It took 20 minutes to bake. The only thing I added to the toppings was some pepperoni slices I had. We loved the feta cheese flavor and will certainly make this, again. Great football supper. Thanks Uncle Bill. Carole in Orlando