Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh my, but I have been making this recipe since the 50's. This does age me somewhat, but those were the good old days.
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives or 1⁄2 cup scallion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder or 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator in a glass jar with lid.
I made this a few months ago and just forgot to rate. This was awesome!! I loved it and will be making it again soon. Thanks for this wonderful recipe!
DH and I loved this dressing! Haven't had green goddess since my college dorm days-takes me back a few years!!! Made exactly as written and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, Uncle Bill, for a great recipe!!!
Uncle Bill you have done it again! This was a huge hit at a dinner party last night. That's high praise as there was a highly regarded professional cook there. Thanks again!