William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
For those who enjoy a variety of fruit and a healthy snack, try this recipe. I have offered 3 dressing choices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 crispy lettuce wraps
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup diced melon
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced papaya
- 1/2 cup green seedless grape
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple chunk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
fruit dip dressing
- 3 ounces Dream Whip topping mix
- 3 1/2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup whole milk, homogenized
yogurt fruit dressing
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup french vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip Topping
- 1Crispy wraps are already pre-washed and ready to use.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, add cantaloupe, melon, mango, papaya, green and red grapes, pineapple chunks and sliced almonds.
- 3Choose one of the dressings of your choice.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk or mix together the ingredients of your choice of dressing.
- 5Pour the dressing mixture over the fruit in amounts to suit your taste and mix lightly to coat the fruit.
- 6Divide the fruit mixture into 4 equal amounts.
- 7Spoon mixture into each crispy wrap.
- 8NOTE: You may also use sweetened flaked coconut as a sprinkle.
- 9As a further choice, you can use diced apples, kiwi fruit or bananas in the fruit mix.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Bill's Fruity Crispy Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.0
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 607.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 70.6 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crispy lettuce wraps