Recipe by William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin
Strawberry season is almost upon us in most parts of the country and it is time that we prepare ourselves for a great feast. This is a very easy recipe to make and it adds to the taste of the strawberries.
Top Review by Thorsten
Easy to make and delicious. I like the contrast of sweet and bitter in the dip. And the mint adds a fresh note. I like to dip the strawberries into the dip and to eat it with a smal piece of mint. Great.
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 lb fresh strawberry, with hulls
- 12 large fresh mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vanilla yogurt, cream cheese and orange marmalade in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Rinse and dry strawberries.
- Line a basket with the fresh mint leaves.
- Pour dip into a bowl and place in the center of the basket.
- Surround dip with fresh strawberries.
- Dip strawberries into the dip and enjoy.
- NOTE: If preferred, remove the hulls from the strawberries and discard.
- Place the strawberries into a large bowl.
- Pour dip over the berries and lightly mix to coat.
- Place a few mint leaves around the rim of the bowl.