Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy to make dip that is excellent with raw veggies, potato chips or crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon beau monde seasoning
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallion
- In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, and mayonnaise and mix well to blend.
- Add dried dill weed, Bea monde seasoning, parsley and scallions and mix well to blend.
- Chill before serving.
- Refrigerate any unused portions.
- Bea Monde Seasoning is available in most super markets or specialty food stores.
- If desired, you may substitute and use sour cream instead of cream cheese.
Most excellent dip, Uncle Bill. I used my processor to get just a slightly creamier result and I noticed too late, I forgot the parsley. Next time I wont. :)