1/1 Photo of Uncle Bill's Creamy Mustard /Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
After numerous attempts to make a tasty, with a bit of heat and bite using Jalapeno peppers, I finally developed what I consider a great sauce. This sauce is great with a steak, chicken or pork chops. The preparation of the sauce is very simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons whole milk, homogenized
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream, 35%
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 large jalapeno, pepper about 2 1/2 inches long seeded and chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- 2Store in glass jar with lid in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- 3Use as required for dipping or as a sauce, spread over your selected food item.
- 4To give this a curry flavor, add 2 teaspoons of your favorite curry powder.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Bill's Creamy Mustard /Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.3
- Calories from Fat 622
- Total Fat 69.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 3818.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 14.1 g