1/5 Photos of Uncle Bill's Carrots - Turnip - Parsnip Dish
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
This is such an easy recipe to make and has a marvelous taste using the combination of these 3 veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare vegetables as noted and place them in a large saucepan.
- 2Cover with water, bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutues or until vegetables are tender.
- 4Drain well.
- 5Add salt, pepper and butter and mash well.
- 6Serve as a vegetable with your meal.
- 7This is also very good the next day, re-heated.
- 8Parsnips are available in different sizes. Measured across the top of the parsnips, Small - about 1 inch, Medium - about 1 1/2 inches, Large - about 2 inches.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Bill's Carrots - Turnip - Parsnip Dish
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 299.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: