Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These blueberry perogies are a delightful treat and can be served with ice cream or whipping cream.
- 3 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup tapioca starch
- If you are using frozen berries, thaw first before using.
- In a bowl, mix together sugar and tapioca starch, mix well.
- Place blueberries in a large bowl and pour sugar/tapicoa mixture over and mix well to coat.
- Now add lemon juice and mix well.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, mix together 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/4 cup tapioca starch.
- Prepare dough rounds to use in your Mini Form.
- Place dough over Mini Form.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of sugar/tapioca starch mixture over the middle of the dough in the Mini Form.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of blueberries and close Mini Form, remove excess dough.
- Continue with the remainder of the blueberry mixture.
very nice but does not need to be this complicated. we just use sweet perogi dough, melted and sugared blue berries from the freezer and cottage cheese curd. its like a slimy crepe.