William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
This apple filling recipe has a nice touch of cinnamon flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare apples and place into a mixing bowl.
- 2Sprinkle lemon juice over and mix to coat.
- 3This prevents the apples from turning brown.
- 4In a mixing bowl, mix together sugar, tapioca starch and ground cinnamon and mix well.
- 5Add mixture to apples and mix well to coat.
- 6Let mixture sit for 5 minutes before using.
- 7Add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of apple mixture to the dough rounds or the prepared pastry cups.
- 8Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is just lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Bill's Apple Filling for Peroshky
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: