Lightly Toasted's Note:
These are so easy, I'm almost embarassed to post this. Great recipe for kids to get started with baking....or just for a quick treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1Mix cake mix, pumpkin puree, and seasonings until well blended.
- 2Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, flattening slightly.
- 3Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- 4Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove to a baking rack to finish cooling.
- 5Combine Icing ingredients, and drizzle over the top of the cooled cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unbelievably Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1096 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 864.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 92.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g